Tuesday 5 May 2009

AND THE WINNER IS............

The competition is now closed - many thanks for all you comments! Nobody guessed correctly - I have been making some wired flowers for a brides bouquet! My super customer 'Vicky' is going to have a mix of felt and fresh flowers in her bouquet - hopefully I will have some photos to share with you at the beginning of June. Vicky has very kindly agreed to send me some photographs of her wedding to share with you all.
I'm sorry I didn't get to draw a winner yesterday...............however, I have drawn it today with the help of my son and his insitance to use his cricket hat!!

Shuffle, shuffle...........................
...........and the winner is....
I will be in touch with Vanessa to arrange her prize.
In the meantime, if you did leave a comment I am happy to give you a 25% discount on any item in my shop if you quote this specific blog post.
Hugs, Jane x

1 comment:

vanessa said...

Yippeee! I won, I won , I won! I'm so excited, i've never won a giveaway before!
Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)