Friday 8 May 2009

GRANNY SQUARES!

Two posts in one day - I am exceeding my expectations!

I have recently started following a superb blog by vanessa - doyoumindifiknit.typepad.com

Vanessa recently won the competition I held and since finding her blog I have been inspired to take up crochet again (my favourite craft). I will be showing you some more of Vanessa'a work soon so watch this space.
Back to the crochet..................I have started to make some granny squares in some gorgeous wool I picked up at a local shop and will keep you posted when my project is finished!



Can you guess what it is yet??????????????
Jane x

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Hi Jane, I was just adding your blog to my 'blogs i read', and i was just checking everything was working properly, which led me to this post! Aaawww, thank you so much for your lovely kind words, and it's amazing and wonderful to me that I've inspired you to crochet again! I LOVE your squares, they are gorgeous, and much more complicated looking than mine! You've inspired me to be more ambitious!
Love Vanessa xxx(do you mind if i knit)

Anonymous said...

I'm adding you to mine too.
I love the squares :o) would love to know how to make some like that.
x
Sumea