Saturday 20 March 2010

INVITES AT THE READY

The invites have arrived from the printers and it's busy, busy, busy in the 'Applique Originals' household!


Three weeks to go until preview night - the pressure is on!!!



My brother and sister in law designed the invitations for me and my local printer had them ready super quick! I'm so pleased with them.



I have over 150 items ready for the exhibition but am keen to make more. My new range of embroidered pictures (will give you a sneak peek in the coming days) are almost complete but some are still awaiting custom mounts and frames! My aim is to have all the pictures ready for Wednesday - the clock is ticking!

The hair fascinators sold well at the 'Perfect Presents' exhibition at Mushroom Works so I was embroidering some more late in to last night - my eyes are burning this morning!



If you would like an invitation sent through the post just pass on your postal details to my e-mail address - jsmallcombe@hotmail.co.uk. I would love to see you there !! Preview night is on 9th April 2010 from 6pm-8pm. A glass of wine will have your name on it!!!!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

good luck :) the postcards look amazing!

Sojourner Design said...

Your invitation design is delightful. Have you considered having it printed up as notepaper to sell on Etsy? I'd buy!

Diane

ustvarjalni-prstki said...

O amazing, very, very beatiful;)