Monday 27 September 2010

BACK IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING....

After six weeks of no internet I am finally connected - hurray!!!

We moved to a converted chapel at the beginning of the summer holidays and it has been a little chaotic hence the lack of postings.

However, I am beginning to find my feet and a lot of 'messy' jobs such as plastering and building work have been completed so I am able to fit in a little sewing here and there.

These two cushions are for sale at the moment. I thought I would give my followers a chance to buy either of them at a discount before I listed them in my etsy shop. These are both limited edition 50cm square cushions with zippers on the reverse made from designer cotton. They also have a co-ordinating felt brooch measuring 8cm in diameter attached; which can be worn individually! You can buy them via my blog for £24.50 which includes postage and packing.

If you would like to purchase one of them, please leave a note at the bottom of this post indicating which one you would like and I will send you a paypal invoice. These cushions will be available until 3rd October 2010 !!




OOoops! Forgot to say that the cushion inners/pads are included!!!

1 comment:

Chloƫ said...

These are very pretty. How long does each take to make? They're very intricate x