Wednesday 9 November 2011

CHRISTMAS MARKET

I am delighted to be attending the Christmas Market at the Shipley Art Centre in Gateshead as a stall-holder on Saturday. I have had this event booked in my diary for a while. I have been working merrily away creating all kinds of items specifically for this market including some new designs and Christmas themed items!

I intend to take along as much stock as I can physically carry. There will be several of these:


Quite a few of these.......

And I may take along one or two pictures....

I have made quite a few bird brooches like the one below and have also made some to hang as Christmas decorations alongside some other hanging designs.

I also have reversible fabric pendants on silver chains, hair slides, bags, felt 'peter pan' collars....... I'm hoping customers will be spoilt for choice!!!

The market starts at 10am on Saturday, 12th November and closes at four.

Over 40 stall local stall holders are booked to attend the first ever Shipley Art Musem Christmas Fair. It will be an eclectic mix of hand made presents, food, treats, clothing, homeware and gifts will be on sale.

The Daisy Green team who are organising the event will be handing out goodie bags to all who attend including the first ever handbag size printed copy of Daisy Green Magazine.

There'll be raffle, a gift wrapping service and much more. And it's FREE entry too!


5 comments:

Apollinariya said...

I love all your creations - especially the second hair accessory!my fav color combination!

Sara said...

I loved your work!!!

pipistrellus said...

These are all gorgeous Christmas gifts. You'll sell out in no time!

Claire said...

Oh my, I wish I could be there to see your lovely creations in person, but even if I got on a plane now I wouldn't make it in time.

Love your work, just gorgeous......all the detail is delightful.

Can't believe I haven't come across your blog earlier.

Claire :}

Katie said...

Your brooches are absolutely gorgeous. I've been wanting to make one of my own for quite some time and while searching for the perfect inspiration I fell upon your work. I've linked your work to my post of my own brooch project. Thank you so much for sharing. Keep up the beautiful work!
http://katieemrich.blogspot.com/2012/01/felt-brooches.html