Tuesday 17 April 2012

VINTAGE STYLE DRESSES

I cannot believe Easter has disappeared over the horizon and we are now into the last term of the school year - this year is flying!

I have been working on some new items and in particular the dresses pictured below. They have a hand knitted yoke and a co-ordintaing fabric skirt. They are fastened with three buttons at the back of the knitted part of the dress (which I have failed to photograph!)


The three pictured all fit little girls aged between six and twelve months. However, I am currently working on some for younger babies with a crochet yoke and fabric skirt.


The one below is my favourite - very 'vintagey'

They are all for sale in my etsy shop including the little wooden hangers with the co-ordinating flowers!

4 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

They are gorgeous
Julie xxxxxx

Biba said...

These are gorgeous!

kateuk said...

Those are delicious!Lovely design,hope they do well for you.

Jane said...

Beautiful work!