Sunday 11 October 2009

PRESENTING 'VINTAGE BOUQUET' BROOCHES - CHRISTMAS GIFTS?

I cannot believe how quickly these 'vintage bouquet' brooches are being snapped up. You'll be happy to know I am busy making some more and will list them in my shops as soon as I have embroidered them. I think they look so much nicer on the Applique Originals cards (thank you Jane and David) and make a perfect Christmas gift for the 'girl who has everything'.


I am hoping to list some new items in time for Christmas - brooches with co-ordinating hair clips, leather appliqued bags, pendants with matching sterling silver earrings (so cute) and some gorgeous bag/brooch sets.

I have had some orders to fulfil for several galleries/shops over the last couple of weeks so have not stocked my shops with as many items as I'd hoped for. However, fingers crossed there is light at the end of the tunnel and I will be stocking up very soon!

No comments: