Monday 5 April 2010

FLY AWAY PETER, FLY AWAY PAUL, FLY AWAY PATRICK.............

These 'birdies' are flying off to The Biscuit Factory Art Gallery in Newcastle. The Biscuit Factory regularly ask for new work but this is their first consignment of birds! I hope they are popular?



This is another new brooch that I have been working on. It is inspired by Scandinavian pattern and has followed on from the Scandinavian birds I have embroidered for Mushroom Works show (which opens on Friday night!!!!) If you haven't got your tickets for the exhibition preview please let me know and I will post them asap!





These are currently listed in my e-bay shop in an attempt to restock after such a busy few weeks - pheeeeew!!!!

3 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I love your brooches. I wish I lived closer I certainly would come to your exhibition

KC'sCourt! said...

I love your brooches. I wish I lived closer I certainly would come to your exhibition

My Life Under the Bus said...

The birds are fantastic LOVE them !