Sunday 20 June 2010

BLOOMIN' LOVELY

Our garden is very colourful at the moment - several flowers are in full bloom and the bees are having a superb time! I am fascinated by flowers and their beauty..............

Delphiniums - one of my favourites.....



Lupins - fabulous colours........



Foxgloves with their fascinating speckled tunnels.......



Iris - my favourite flower......



I thought I'd bring a little bit of the garden inside so I can continue to look at the flowers whilst I'm working...... and they co-ordinate perfectly with my Dad's oil painting hanging in the dining room!!!!!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Hi - beautiful piccies. I love your work and am so pleased to have found your blog. Will visit again soon!

Thomas said...

Hi there,

I'm Thomas, part of the DotComGiftShop team.

I've written an article titled 101 Lovely Craft Blogs, which of course includes your excellent blog.

You can read the full article here:

http://www.dotcomgiftshop.com/blog/101-craft-blogs

I just wanted to check that you didn't have any problems with being included on the list? If you do, please let us know and we'll remove your site immediately.

If you could get back to me on:

dotcomgiftshopblog@gmail.com

...that would be great :)

Thanks for your time, drop us a line anytime.

All the best,

Thomas

p.s. please delete this message after reading it.


Thomas Baugh

http://twitter.com/thomasbaugh
T: +44 (0)1782 624256
M: +44 (0)7841 921295

Caroline and Jayne said...

Wow some lovely projects on this blog, I was especially drawn to your dads oil painting . You are a very tallented family and have an eye for colour x