Thursday 14 October 2010

WHEN THE RED RED ROBIN COMES.........

In a few weeks we will be dressing our Christmas trees eagerly awaiting Father Christmas' visit. I love Christmas, especially hanging the ornaments on our tree!

I have had quite a few enquiries with regards to converting my brooch designs into Christmas decorations!

I have converted my treescape brooches into snowscapes...



and my birdie brooches into robins !!!



Hope you like them - if you would like any made to order just send me a message!!!

4 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

They look very pretty
Julie xxxxxx

MeredithJean said...

Your imagination combined with your delicate handiwork skills are a beautiful combination. Keep enjoying and the good things will flow :)

MeredithJean said...

Your imagination combined with your perfect execution have generated more wonderful pieces, well done, they are gorgeous.

Cate said...

so pretty, i love the snow scenes!

cate,x